All-In-One School Management System With 2 Million+ Learning Resources
Manage your academic and administrative functions with your own brand's ERP. Automate some of the repetitive processes, using a centralised information system to improve coordination, accelerate task completion, and conduct operations driven by data for improved accuracy and efficiency.
Benefits Of School ERP
- Management Ease Studynlearn School ERP allows the administration to track fees, generate report cards, manage and send notifications from the notification centre. It will allow school admins to manage enquiries, transport, library, attendance, assignment, and payroll management. Teachers can conduct live classes, resolve doubts through live chat and provide education anytime anywhere.
- Improved Fee Collection Studynlearn School ERP aids in digitising the complete fees management process. Parents can pay fees online and get timely notifications of past due and forthcoming payments without having to wait in long lines to submit their children's fees. By tracking fees on a timely basis, schools can improve their fee collection.
- Seamless Communication Studynlearn School ERP provides a single platform for communication with all stakeholders including teachers, parents and students. It enables school admins to improve the effectiveness of teacher-parent-student communication, organise and manage your relationships more effectively. Through Studynlearn ERP, parents will receive timely updates related to academic information, important dates and events in school. The ERP enables quick and secure communication between teachers and parents.
- Efficient Workflow The overall productivity of teachers increases when routine tasks such as marking attendance and creating assignments are completed in no time and with greater accuracy. Administrators can concentrate on important tasks like providing students with value or developing educational curriculum.
- Proper Enquiry Management Studynlearn School ERP enables the administrator to keep track of the progress of applicants' admission inquiries.