17 Did You Know Facts You Didn’t Know Before | Scientific Facts around us
one month ago in Education
Let’s Look at Some Amazing and Interesting Facts which you didn’t know till today! Learn 17 Fascinating facts that you would love to discuss with your friends and show off your mighty knowledge.
- Did you know that 95 percent of all the cells in the body are bacteria. The vast majority of these microbes can be found within your digestive tract.
- Bananas are slightly radioactive because they contain high levels of potassium!
- Did you know that Lungs are not only for respiration, it has been found that it can make blood too. Lungs produce more than 10 million platelets (tiny blood cells) per hour.
- There are extraterrestrial residue particles on your housetop. They are called micrometeorites and are around 400 microns in size. In excess of 100 billion micrometeorites are accepted to tumble to Earth every year.
- Did you know that your tongue print is just as unique as your fingerprints.
- How fast can a Sneeze travel? A sneeze can travel at 161 kilometres (100 miles) per hour and send 100,000 contagious germs into the air
- People are taller in the morning than in the evening, it may be due to gravity compressing cartilage in our spine and in other parts of our bodies. While we are lying down in a resting position, the spine is said to “spread out” or decompress, so when we wake in the morning we are taller after lying in bed all night.
- Do you know that our body is an incredible machine which regenerates itself? Your stomach lining replaces itself every 4 days, and the stomach cells that come into contact with digesting food are replaced every 5 minutes.
- When you hold a shell to your ear to ‘hear the ocean’, what you really hear is your own blood in the veins of your ear.
- Being cold at night tends to give you Awful dreams.The colder the room, the more certain that you are going to have a bad dream. So Wrap up warm tonight!
- Can lack of sleep actually kill you? Sleep Deprivation for more than two days will make you feel intense fatigue, short span of attention, sickness, illusion, and hallucination but a total lack of sleep can almost kill you so have a good and healthy 7-8 hours of sleep daily!
- Researchers think girls like pink and red colours because thousands of years in hunter and gatherer days, their job was to hunt for ripe berries and fruits. Over the years girls’ eyes became conditioned to seek out those berry colours and thus concluded that the preference of colors in boys and girls might be innate.
- There are 2,000 organs in your ear that produce earwax which is also called cerumen.The tacky wax gathers dirt, dead bugs and old skin cells before it drops out of your ears. It likewise eliminates germs!
- When you take a take at your tongue in the morning, it is shrouded in white stuff. These are cells that kicked the bucket during the night and that’s why tongue cleaning is as necessary as brushing your teeth.
- Do you know that Scallops have up to 200 eyes.Its eyes are mini versions of some of the most powerful telescopes.
- Some of us have fear of creepy ghosts lurking in darkness and under our bed. Researchers Suggests that our fears or Phobias may be caused by memories passed down genetically from our ancestors.
- Camels hump actually store fatty tissue which gives them nourishment when food is scarce, also the oval-shaped blood cells help the camel retain so much water and survive in a deserted environment.